About Us | Our Team
Our mission is to create thriving client relationships built on a foundation of confidence and trust. It is our intention to consistently and successfully deliver Five-Star Concierge Service.
We are passionate about stewardship. We actively volunteer, financially support local organizations, and promote or participate in events that contribute to the well-being, growth, and development of our community and residents—now and for the future.
Wendy B. Namack, CFP®
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, Wendy is the Managing Principal for our firm. Prior to establishing Namack Portfolio Investment Professionals, LLC, she was an associate vice president - investment officer with Wachovia Securities, LLC, in Englewood and Bradenton, Florida. She has over 13 years of experience in the financial services industry and helps her clients attain their wealth accumulation, management, preservation, and transfer goals. Wendy is insurance licensed and securities registered in 23 states and is an Investment Adviser Representative of Commonwealth Financial Network.
In previous professional careers, Wendy has accumulated extensive skills in grant writing and as a consultant in marketing, sales, accounting, operations, and management. In the public sector, she has served in a variety of capacities, including 13 years at the University of Florida (UF) in Gainesville as Assistant Director and Chief Operating Officer for the Florida Foundation for Future Scientists and as Assistant Director, Special Projects for the UF Registrar's Office. In St Petersburg, she was appointed to coordinate the grants program for the Florida Marine Research Institute, a division of the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
Wendy was born in Venice, Florida, in 1958 and five generations of her family have called South Sarasota County home. Wendy loves to travel and entertain and is well-known for hosting fun parties.
Business and Professional Women of Englewood and Venice (2005-present)
- Women's Workshop (Chair 2007)
Charlotte Estate Planning Council (2005-present)
- Secretary and Officer (2007 and 2008)
City of North Port
- Charter Review Advisory Board (Vice Chair 2009 and Member 2006-present)
- North Port - 50th Anniversary Committee (Chair 2006-2008)
Gulf Coast Community Foundation of Venice
- Capital Projects Review Panel Member (2006)
- Because it Matters Advisory Committee (2007)
- North Port Leadership Institute (2006)
Manatee Community Foundation Volunteer (2000-2004)
North Port Magazine Editorial Committee (2009-present)
North Port Area Chamber of Commerce (2009-present)
- Government Awareness and Economic Development Committee (2009-present)
North Port Community Emergency Response Team (2008-present)
- Steering Committee (2008-present)
Rotary Club of North Port Central (2006-present)
- Social Chair (2007)
- Newsletter Editor (2009-present)
United Way of Sarasota County
- Financial Stability Partnership Planning Committee Member (2008-present)
United Way of South Sarasota County
- Secretary on the Board of Directors (2005-present)
- Community and Business Partnerships Committee Member (2006-2008)
- Allocations Review Panel Member (2005-2008)
Vision North Port Member (2007-present)
- Steering Committee (2007)
- Vice Chair, Board of Directors (2009)